Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Got Tagged

I GOT TAGGED!!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Receptionist/Office Manager at JC Siding
2. Cashier at Gringo Grill
3. Secretary at Re/Max First
4. Secretary at Re/Max Associates

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. 8 Seconds
2. Tombstone
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days
4. The Notebook

Four places I have lived:
1. Enterprise
2. St. George
3. Enterprise
4. St. George LOL

Four places I have been:
1.California
2.Brazil
3. Colorado
4. Nevada

Four of my favorite Places to Eat.
1. Samari 21
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Anything Brazilian
4. Port of Subs

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Summer
2. Camping
3. Going to the Lake
4. Being with family and friends

Four People I am Tagging: (Copy & Paste onto your blog after changing the answers.)
1- Amber Wright
2- Tasha Bracken
3- Autum Christenson
4- Mikalene Ipson

1 comment:

  1. T!!! What did you go to Brazil For.. Thats awesome!!!! and.. I love Samurai...SUSHI!!!!!! (So wierd.. hated it before now I like it)!!

    ReplyDelete