Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feedin the Ducks

A pond out on a golf course in Bloominton Hills


They were everywhere, they'd even go out in the road, and you know me I was flippin out wantin them to get out of the road so they didnt get hit


Jordan Feedin a duck

Thoughts from Carson--AAAAAAAFFFFFFFLLLLLLLAAAAAACCCCCCCC

Feedin the ducky
These swans were so pretty, I cant believe how big they are.. They'd get some bread and hold it under the water and swim away so the other ducks wouldnt grab it from them...
The Tonniquent (cant spell that) pond, at the park they have out there
Its kinda blurry, but you can see all the gold fish... They'd come up and eat the bread too... There were so many of them
I've never had quail come up this close... They would come and eat the bread... There were tons of them too



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures miss Tacy! I hope you had a happy happy birthday! We love you!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete