Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My 23rd

A few pictures from my birthday

Saturday-Gettn ready to out for dinner Saturday nite.....(jordan please dont kill me for puttn this up k?lol)

Autum telln Jordan "don't you DARE take a picture of me.. See he doesnt listen either =)

Kelton hangin out Saturday nite

Sunday-ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! lol! The cake my mom thought of... do you love the dead rabbit?? notice its even the winnie the poo rabbit.. lol

O it aint easy bein cheesy

Jordan and tosh, they look so excited don't they??

Me and Brandi... Yup she loves me

Shawnee and Hettie... Dont think Het was ready for the picture..
Autie and Adam... He's lovin that burger


I had a lot of fun the whole weekend of my birthday.. Thanks to those who came and made it super special for me!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!








1 comment:

  1. Hey! Happy Birthday to you too! Looks like you had a good one. Yeah I am starting to get pretty miserable. But it's great knowing it will all be over next month! I haven't gained much with this pregnancy, so thankfully I am not all swollen and can still wear normal shoes! lol I remember with Kylee my feet got so swollen I could only wear flip flops! haha I am just praying that I don't go over my due date again.. you know how crappy that was!!! Anyway, no AJ isn't in the duece any more. He is in the Air Force now. So when he deploys it will only be for 6 months. So it wont be too bad. Just sucks that he will miss another child growing up, but it's still better then 18 months, ya know! Well, it was good to hear from you. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete