Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello All

Here I am again... It a slow day at Remax so I figured I'd blog a little bit.. There really hasnt been anything too exciting happen since the last post, but oh well right...
Well I got another epidural in my neck thursday, still hurts like a bugger, but I can tell a HUGE difference in how my neck is starting to loosen up.. So I will have to deal with the pain cuz they really are worth it.. Hopefully this was my last one in a while, but we'll see...
I got my cd handed in yesterday (very last day to hand it in for the showdown.. whos a procrastinater? Yup that'd be me..) But its in.. So thats good.. I'm not really gonna get my hopes up this year about making it very far.. So we'll see if I even get a call back..
Things with work are doin really well... I'm still at Remax and the resturant, but looking for something full time during the week.. I love working with Carson and Rochelle, I just need something a lil more...
And I finally started physical therapy... hooray! So hopefully I get done with that and can get back into school soon.. I will have to do nite school so I can get a full time job, but thats ok. As long as I'm back and trying to get done with it.
The diet is going really well.. I havent been feeling very well since the epidural and my infusion Wednesday, so I've only been doin sit ups, but I do them forever every nite, and I'm definately sore from them... I just have to remind myself that when I weigh the next morning that I'm gainin muscle cuz I'm not droppin the pounds like I'd like to, but I'm almost in all of my old pants I've had forever, so I know I'm getting results..
Other than that, nothing else is really new... Me and Jordan have just been hangin out watching the finals.. GO MAGIC!!!! =)
I really couldnt ask for a better guy in my life, he takes such good care of me... Hes at every doctors appointment, holding my hand when I get stuck with needles, how he can watch is beyond me.. But hes there.. And I thank my Heavenly Father for him every nite... Hes amazing and I couldnt ask for anyone better... I love you babe.. Forever and Ever!!
Well this is a long and boring post.. I lead such an exciting life huh??
Well until next time I love you all~
Tac

No comments:

Post a Comment