Saturday, June 27, 2009

Here we are again

So I made it to the Showdown on the 4th at the Sunbowl.. Yahoo.. The prelims were very interesting to say the least, but o well.. I cant wait.. I was hoping to have more of my family there, my uncle was going to try to be there from California but couldnt make it.. And my sister was going to try and come but cant.. But I know I will still have people there that I love.. I cant wait.. I'm learning my songs and am going to be ready..
Other than that its about the same, still looking for a full time job, I love the resturant but need full time.. One of these days something will come around.. Its starting to get hard to still be hopeful.. I really need something to get me out of debt faster, but just cant find anything.. And when I feel like something is looking up it falls thru.. Funny how people that are really trying cant get a job, but then other people that really could care less find one in a heartbeat.. Tell me how thats fair? Drives me nuts... O well
I'm starting to learn who in my life is really there for me, and whos not thats for sure.. Far too many times I've found I have a lot of fake people in my life, and I'm seeing that again, only this time I just laugh.. Its starting to just get kinda funny.. So right now I'm just trying to take one day at a time and get thru them... Some are easier than others and some I still really struggle with, but I guess its the struggles that get us to each happy moment... And sometimes a good cry is what we all need..
My neices are coming down for a week, and I cant wait.. They are so cute, and I dont get to see them enough.. So this week will be fun with them around.. I hope that Lance's 2 girls will be able to come down for a few days also..
Well thats about it for now.. I will let you know how the 4th goes.. I'm sure I will get some pictures posted up also.
Tac

1 comment: