Saturday, June 20, 2009

Showdown

So I made it past the first round of the showdown... They called me last monday and told me that I will be singing at the prelims on Monday the 22nd at the Elks lodge... I'm excited.. Mika made it too, so I'm excited she will be there to help me!!!
I have my songs picked out and have been practicing and feeling good about them until yesterday... I have been feeling popping in my ears and some pressure, and have talked to the doctor a few times and they just said it was fluid, got me some nose spray and away I went... But after the spray was gone it has come back, slight at first, but it hit hard yesterday... I woke up with the worst pressure in my ears and I could feel them and now my nose draining, and to top it off my throat had a tickle... So I called the doctor and got more nose spray and he told me to start on a decongestant.. And today my throat is even more scratchy... So I'm taking vitamin c every hour, benedryl, when im not at work, a decongestant, plus the nose spray, and probably going to start drinking lemon water with honey.. There is no way I'm going to sing Monday sick, so I'm doing everything I can to knock it out of me... Its kinda funny cuz I swear everytime I know I'm going to sing somewhere important I get sick.. O well... haha.. So hopefully its gone by Monday... Cross your fingers..
But I'm way excited to sing.. I have a ton of people helping me with song choices and everything, so I feel good about it! I hope everyone can come out and watch... I think its going to be really fun, just to hear all the talented people we have here in southern utah.. I'm excited to get to know them... I will keep you updated how monday goes, I'm sure next saturday when I'm working at Remax again!
Love Tac!

1 comment:

  1. Tace I'm excited for you. We'll be there to cheer you guys on. What songs are you singing?

    ReplyDelete