Saturday, June 6, 2009

SuMmEr FuN!!


Wow I cant believe how warm its gotten.. whew!! With trying to stay cool in this hot weather me and Jordan have been going down to the virgin river, whether its just to swim at a spot that he found with his parents or to skim board with his new board he got... I actually have given it a try and even tho I'm horrible its pretty fun... I really enjoy it a lot...
Here's some pictures of us at the river in Hurricane... The hike down is so pretty... The hike up the mountain is a lil harder tho... I usually huff and puff it up, but I'm getting better!
Jordan sculpted my name in the sand

Hiking up the trail
Me and Joss looking for lizards... took us forever!!
Showing off the beautiful scenery... its kinda dark
Hanging out in the nice water
Me and Jordan... Fun times... I will put up some pictures of us skim boarding when I get some


No comments:

Post a Comment