Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pray for Lance


So today has been full of emotion.. I got a call from my mom today that my oldest brother Lance rolled his water truck at work. He is being life flighted right now to I'm not sure what hospital, but says that his legs are numb.. We are thinking that there is a chance he mite not be able to walk again, but we are all hopeful.. My parents are getting ready to head up to Salt Lake now to be with him, and its hard to not jump in the car and go to.. But I know I cant.. Lance lives in Roosevelt so I never really get to see him that much. It really makes me stop and think about how I think that my problems are the most important thing in the world and something like that happens.. Talk about an eye opener.. I'm really hoping that everything goes well, and its just shock thats making his legs numb.. Hes been really watched out for in his life.. He went through some rough times when he was younger, and then a few years ago he got a couple of his fingers cut off in a rock crusher, so hes been thru the ringer... So I know hes tough... I just wish I was there to tell him I love him and be there for him. But I'm praying for him with everything I have...

1 comment:

  1. that is just so sad. I am so sorry. I pray that he will be okay.

    ReplyDelete