Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog Challenge: Days 1, 2, and 3

Day 1: Include a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you...



Sadly this is the most recent one that I have.. Lol It was New Years Eve, before going to dinner.


Ok so 15 Interesting Facts.. This is gonna be tough I think


1. Before my shoulder surgery I could just about turn my whole arm around, If I put my hand flat on the table and turned.. Yes it was gross, but I'm actually sad I can't do it anymore lol


2. I've always wanted to pursue my singing career, but never wanted that kind of a lifestyle when it comes to wanting a family


3. I've sang in front of over 5,000 people if not more


4. One of my biggest dream before I die, is to go to Nashville and visit the Grand 'Ol Oprey and stand on that original circle of hard wood floor and sing. I don't care if there's no one there to hear me, I just want to know I've sang on the same spot as all the legends in Country Music.


5. I like every bruise or scar I have from getting hurt myself, falling, running into a broken bike rack with the metal sticking out, getting kicked in the back by my horse, getting kicked in the shins, but I ABSOLUTLY hate my scars from my 2 surgerys. The 4 on my shoulder, and the 3 on my belly from my most recent one. Weird huh?


6. I'm extremely honest, maybe sometimes WAY too honest


7. I know it shouldn't but it BUGS me so bad when people don't like me


8. Even tho it sometimes slows me down from being sick, I've tried not to let my Crohn's Disease run my life


9. I'm now going to try the same thing with my Endometriosis


10. The biggest dream I've ever had was to become a mom


11. I would much rather live in a tiny shack with horses and cows with land in the country, than have a mansion in a big city


12. I've been driving ever since I was about 3 or so.. Started when my dad would have to feed cows and kick the hay outa the bed of the truck. He'd put it in overdrive and I'd steer. I even have some cute pictures of it


13. The best memories I have of when I was a kid was spending time with my dad and grandpa at the ranch. I learned to read by all the signs on the road on the way up, and I had the dash to our Ford Lariat memorized.


14. I was a grandpa's girl and miss him everyday


15. I was named after a Barrel Racer my parents seen at the NFR when my mom was pregnant with me. Tacy Lynn Johnson. If my parents hadn't went that year, my name would be Mallory




Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name...


I came up with it as my signature for text messages, and for some reason it stuck.. Lol Nothin too exciting




Day 3: A picture of you and your friends..



This one was hard, because ever since I've gained weight I absolutly HATE pictures lol.. But here's one from the Gunlock Rodeo last year




No comments:

Post a Comment