Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog Challenge

Day 16...
Another picture of yourself

AW the days of being skinny, and wearing itty bitty wranglers.. I miss those days!!! Lol


Day 17...

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why....


Miranda Lambert! I love her! She's a country girl, and she has an amazing voice.. She still keeps her roots, and goes out hunting.. I've seen her shoot a bow on tv, and am pretty sure she could out shoot most guys I know..


Day 18...
Plans/Dreams/Goals you have...
Hm.. Lets see.. To be a mom for sure.. To sing at the Grand Ol Oprey.. To go somewhere and do nothing but lay on a beach.. To build a house on our hayfield.. To be a good mom, and have my family be my world

1 comment:

  1. T! You are SO dang skinny already!!! :) AND I love love love miranda lambert too!!! You will so be a mommy someday and have a house on your hayfield!! I can so picture you haveing little Tacy babies runny around the hay field! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete