Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Challenge: Days 8, 9, & 10...

Day 8....
Short term goals for this month and why...

To get my old self back.. I'm missed it

Day 9:
Something you're proud of in the past few days...
Making it to work when I've been sick and had some other problems. I haven't let it affect my job, even when I really didn't want to have to go and deal with certain people. I've learned I'm stronger than I thought i was

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad...
Lets see
Happy: Anything upbeat that I can sing along with and bounce around
Sad: Mostly country, old sad country does the trick
Bored: Doesn't matter Country usually works
Hyper: Anything loud, Country, Rock, Rad... Lots of stuff
Mad: Mostly rock or even rap..

No comments:

Post a Comment