Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 15...

Put your Ipod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play...

So since I don't have an Ipod, yes I know its sad, I have some music on my computer here at work that I'll do it with instead....

1. Garth Brooks - For a Minute There (LOVE THIS SONG!)
2. Toby Keith - She's a Hottie
3. Chris LeDoux - Not for Heroes
4. Tracy Lawrence - I See It Now (I could listen to him for days, but only his old stuff)
5. Chris LeDoux - Go Riding, Young Cowboy
6. Hank Williams, Jr. - Old Habits
7. Gary Allen - She Gets Me
8. Tracy Lawrence - Alibis
9. Rodney Atkins - Wasted Whiskey
10. Kenny Chesney - In a Small Town

I really do have a lot of music on here, but I love that the 2 different artists I listen to the most pop up twice.. Makes my day go by LOTS faster being able to have music, since we can't get Pandora or anything that plays music on the internet.. I about went nuts before I got some on here!

1 comment: