Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 5

A picture of somewhere you've been...
Recife Brazil.. I LOVED this trip!! We were there for 2 weeks the last of November into the first little bit of December in my senior year of High School.. I got to come back to freezing cold Enterprise with actual tan lines, that didn't come from a tanning bed.. I want to go back again
Porto de Galinhas.. The Chicken Beach.. We spent a day here while we were in Brazil lounging on the beach soaking up the sun. I got to snorkel on the reef and ended up cutting my left falling thru an open spot(typical me lol) We found a spot behind a restaurant and they came out with drinks, and the most AMAZING fried cheese.. They have chicken carvings all around town, because this is the port that they would ship in the slaves and it got nicknamed the chicken beach..
And yes I've held on of these bad boys.. I wish I had the picture of me holding one.. Its up in Enterprise somewhere.. It was the craziest thing.. It was HEAVY.. And had these major claws that would just wrap around your fingers.. We went to a place, and a guy that owned a restaurant saved them..
I need to get my pictures of our trip and scan them in.. It was an amazing trip, and I definately want to go back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment