Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Challenge, Day 22

What makes you different from everybody else...

Haha! Probably a few too many things.. I'm WAY too honest at times. I'm very headstrong. I don't believe in being fake, how are people going to get to know the real you, if your lying about everything that makes you, you? I feel like I'm one of the only girls in this town my age not married with babies. I try to help people, sometimes too much that I get walked on.. But yet I do it again, over and over lol.
I give advice, but I don't always take it.. Haha..
I don't know.. There are lots of things..
OH YA! And I'm probably the only girl you know thats 25 and going through menopause! How you like them apples?? HAHA

2 comments:

  1. lol!! your a dork...your not going through menopouse!!!and I get walked all over too!! its a biotch!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I honestly am.. The shot they gave me for my endometriosis didn't work, so they gave me another one to put me thru menopause.. Hot flashes SUCK!

    ReplyDelete