Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 7

A picture of something/someone that has the biggest impact on you..
MY FAMILY!!

They are the ones that no matter what I'm going thru pick me up when I'm down.. No matter how snotty or bratty I've been, when I need them the most they are always there.

I have the best parents around. They have helped me thru way too many hard times to mention, and I don't know where I would be with out them. People always say they have a "daddy's girl" or "momma's girl" But I think I'm both. I've shared the ranch and outdoor part of my life with my dad, but I've shared the craft, and indoor side with my mom. I look up to them both so much.

My mom has became my best friend. I look up to her so much. She's picked me up thru some dark days in my life and always lets me know just how much she loves me. I can go to her with just about anything. I don't always agree, and still tend to show my snotty side, but I can't even explain how much I love and appreciate her. I love you mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment